4.0.4 anybody?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 24 23:15:49 CET 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> I realize there are a bunch of fixes in xfce_4_0 branch so there should
> be a 4.0.4 release.
>
> Anybody, any outstanding issue before 4.0.4 release?

i haven't really done anything to xfce_4_0 on xfdesktop other than
bugfixes, and the CVS HEAD stuff i've done is a bit too new and
experimental for 4.0, so good to go for 4.0.4 from my perspective.

one thing i'd like to try to do is fix the xfdesktop error dialogs -
they always appear on the bottom layer, and no matter what i try, i
can't raise them.  i'm totally stumped, so unless anyone else has any
bright ideas, it will have to slide...

	-brian