xfdesktop menu broken

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 11 22:47:07 CET 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, iSteve wrote:

> I have a CVS build from the times of christmass (cvs downloaded in
> 23.12.2003), and sometimes, xfdesktop menu won't actually run the
> program ...

does it still happen with a current CVS build?  if not, then i think
whatever was wrong is (hopefully) fixed.

i do remember that occasionally the first menu item i'd click on after
starting xfdesktop wouldn't run anything, but i couldn't reproduce it
reliably, and at some point (i don't remember when), the problem stopped
appearing.  that bothers me, but there isn't much i can do about it...

	-brian