func to save/restore window position, size?

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Tue Feb 10 19:48:33 CET 2004

Hi,

I want to make my mixer window remember the last opened position & size.

So I wondered if there is a func in libxfcegui4 to do so (give window,
it hooks to it, saves pos&size&screen?&desktop on "destroy" signal, and
calls a callback, and restores pos&size&screen?&desktop on "map"?)

If not, I'll try to write one... it shouldn't be all that hard.

(only unknown stuff is, which signal is emitted right when I am allowed
to call gtk_window_move, and how to get/set the desktop/screen to be
used)

Maybe store sticky/unsticky status aswell ? (ok maybe I'm going
overboard now)

Thoughts / pseudo-code ? ;)

cheers,
  Danny