[REQUEST] Minimize Windows into Desktop Icons

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Feb 3 01:12:42 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 16:22, Andre Lerche wrote:

> It's an unique name for your pinboard. You can define several
> different pinboards.  With -p you decide which pinboard to use. If you
> want to create a new pinboard start rox with -p whatever_name_you_want
> and add some icons via drag'n'drop.

	Ok, that worked but it's not the functionality I need.  The
pinboard/rox took over the root window and stomped on xfdesktop, which I
use quite a bit.  Since the MakeMenu utility allows for the recreation
of the GNOME and KDE application menus I use it quite a bit to run
things from instead of having 13 billion entries in the panel.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.