4.2.0? dare i say it?

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Dec 30 10:13:23 CET 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> * Release notes. Ahem, we are not very good at this, generally. For a
> new stable branch we could do with a bit of PR. Some translated versions
> might be nice as well. No idea how to go about doing this properly.

There's been a bit of a tendency to talk about changes between the
progressive RC's in the release notes.  It seems like it might be a
better idea to make the official release's release notes detail the
changes from the 4.0.x series.  It'd be a good opportunity to overhaul
the way the release notes are written, and make them a bit more presentable.