Changing number of SHORTCUTS from 10

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Wed Dec 29 05:21:04 CET 2004

Rob Lists wrote:
> I know xbindkeys is an option, but I'd rather do it in xfwm4 natively.  It
> seems the 10 is an arbitrary number to begin with, I just want to increase it
> to 16 and submit a patch for acceptance or rejection.

This has been discussed before. Olivier's view is that xfwm4's
keybinding capabilities have been designed for xfwm4's internal use and
is not meant to be a replacement for a generic keybinding manager.

xbindkeys is the recommended solution for people who need more keybing
capabilities than xfwm4 offers.

hth,

-- b