[RELEASE] Heads up - 4.2RC3

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Wed Dec 22 19:15:02 CET 2004

> 22/12 21:00 (CET):
> ------------------
> Last chance to raise the red flag and cancel the release. Afterwards,
> only the release manager can cancel the release.

Ok, since nothing critical arised in the meantime, and we even fixed
another ("crappy" to quote Olivier) Gtk 2.6 problem, we are ready for
RC3 now. I'll check CVS now again and see if all packages build, make
dist works and if the spec files are ok. If nobody complains within the
next 2 hours, I will tag RC3 at 22:00 (Olivier, do you want to tag it?).
Source tarballs will be available by 23:00, and Olivier will upload them
to sourceforge then.

Benedikt