Icon problem

Bernhard Walle bernhard.walle at gmx.de
Sat Dec 18 19:45:35 CET 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Bernhard Walle wrote:
>>
>> Even a link in $HOME/.icons does not help. Strace shows that he finds
>> it, but ...
>
> Hi Bernhard. Could you send that strace output to me? I'd like to have a
> look at it.
>
> Another thing, do you have /usr/share/icons/hicolor/index.theme ?

Yes, if I copy /opt/gnome/share/icons/hicolor to
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/ (which is no solution, I think, I don't want
to move files, I just want to install RPMs and it should work, and it
worked with rc1). But, anyway, it does not solve the icon issue, I still
see only a few icons in the settings manager.

I send you the strace file with private mail.

Regards,
Bernhard