screensaver plugin missing icon on gtk 2.2

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Aug 29 12:18:08 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 10:32, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> If xscreensaver is installed, but has no icon, we have a problem, yes...
>
> Hmmm... ideas ?

Yes, only recent xscreensaver install the icon, older ones don't. That
means that you can't rely on the availability of the icon...

So I see the following options here:

1) Modify our lib so that a default fallback "missing" icon is provided
when an icon is missing (I think this is to be done),

2) Use "screensaver" instead of "xscreensaver" icon for the MCS plugin,

3) Provide the "screensaver" icon with out icon theme.

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -