Panel has lost its SKIP_PAGER and SKIP_TASKBAR propertie

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Aug 23 20:54:20 CEST 2004

Hehe, thanks. I was already wondering if I put it there with a reason
... ;-)

I don't really understand why it's necessary though. Also, I sometimes
have a problem with it, when the panel seems to hang; I guess it misses
the mapped signal for the window in that case. Not easily reproducible
I'm afraid.

Thanks,
	Jasper