xfce4-terminal 0.0.3 is out

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 11 14:23:49 CEST 2004

That's certainly a nasty bug.  Unfortunately, the possible solutions are
also rather nasty.  I have a quick patch that'll make it so that the
window will only be automatically resized to the largest of the tabs,
instead of the sum total of the tabs.  This sort of works, but then kind
of defeats the purpose of having tabs to begin with.

Alternatively, maybe something like Firebird's way of handling things
would be better, i.e. shrinking the tabs down and cutting away
information on each individual tab in order to include information about
the tabs as a collective instead.

What do you think?

--

Randy