xfwm4 kbd shortcut editor feature request

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Aug 8 03:19:14 CEST 2004

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

It would be awfully confusing if the key bindings were constantly
changing, wouldn't it :)  It was more of a thought to chew on than
anything; the way things are now is working fine, so there's no real
pressing need to change it.

An automagically run migration script would definitely be useful, but
upon further reflection it seems like some sort of notification to the
user is most important.  Hoping they figure out they have to check the
key binding editor (assuming they're aware such a thing exists) seems
like a bit shaky of a solution :)

--

Randy