Peculiar configure behavior

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Aug 6 10:24:45 CEST 2004

Reading this email a bit more carefully, I noticed you mention
libxfcegui being semi-broken; but actually, on my system, it links
against the proper version without any problems.  The problem isn't with
libxfcegui, but with the other packages.

I also forgot to note that xfrun4 was broken (it didn't show up when I
did an ls because I had already fixed it by then).  This would, based on
your info, bring the count to broken packages to:

xfcalendar
xffm
xfce-utils/xfrun4

It seems kind of bizarre that only xfrun4 of the xfce-utils package is
broken; xftaskbar4, for example, links properly.

I'll look more into this later, though hopefully someone with more
configure experience will pipe up.

--

Randy