[Xfce4-commits] CVS: xfce4/xfwm4-themes/themes/gorilla Makefile.am, 1.3, 1.4 Makefile.in, 1.7, 1.8

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 26 19:43:53 CEST 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> And just in case too many users complain about missing pax, we could still use
> install.

i think this is the important bit - if pax isn't found during configure,
it shouldn't bail out.  if you want it to provide a URL to point to a
download location, that's fine, but if pax isn't found, it should fall
back to install.

heh, ideally, it should first test for pax.  failing that, test for GNU
tar, and, failing that, use install.

	-brian