Setting XFCE_DISABLE_USER_CONFIG for a isngle user on my pc

Jesse Wagner lists at 24th.mine.nu
Fri Apr 23 06:25:28 CEST 2004

You should check how your distro is setup to start xfce4 and insert it
along the way. You might check /usr/etc if you installed xfce4 yourself.

In regards to the case statement, you could use an if but it would get
ugly if you wanted to set the variable for mutilple users. It would look
like this:

if [ $USER == test ]
then
    export XFCE_DISABLE_USER_CONFIG=1