[a.lerche at gmx.net: Tasklist Plugin]

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Sun Apr 18 22:26:17 CEST 2004

On Sun, 18.04.2004 at 09:32 PM, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 21:33, LiNuCe wrote:
> >     - make use of netk_create_window_menu() instead of the CVS only
> > netk_create_window_action_menu() : it allow the plugin to work with XFCE
> > 4.0.5. Drawback : the action submenu for each entry is lost. It's not a
> > drawback for me has I just want window to be activated :)
>
> Well, I think this one is important by itself as the action menu in
> libxfcegui4 head as no "activate" option and that makes the plugin as it
> was quite useless (IMO)
>
> >     - make use of "activate" signal instead of "button_press_event" to
> > activate a window when clicking on its menu item because :
>
> Yeap, it's definitely better.

OK, I think you are right, the plugin doesn't really need a action menu.
Cause of that I can drop button-press-event and a few other things, and
can now improve the plugin that it fits to the xfdesktop window list and
release it in a dew days.

Andre

PS:

Sometimes I have troubles to post to the list. I think it's a problem with
my email provider's pop server but can please somebody translate that for me:

24.172.57.4_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_554_Service_unavailable;
_Client_host_[pop.gmx+.net]_blocked_using_dsn.rfc-ignorant.org;
_Not_supporting_null_originator_(DSN)/Giving_up_on_24.172.+57.4./