xfce-4.0.5 released

LiNuCe linuce at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 15 23:17:07 CEST 2004

Hello,

    Probably a "dumb" question for you, XFCE developers, but I have read
here and there that GTK+ 2.4.0 is 100% compatible with GTK+ 2.2.x : what
was the problem about GTK+ 2.4.x compatibility fixes mentionned in the
ChangeLog ? Thanks for your(s) answser(s) which will enlight my curiosity :)

Olivier Fourdan: