dev FAQ?

Tuukka Mäkinen tukem at iki.fi
Tue Apr 13 16:33:32 CEST 2004

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> ok, we really need a dev/4.2 FAQ.  if i have to answer "will xfce have
> support for desktop icons?" one more time, i may be forced to commit
> homicide.  and i mean that in the nicest way possible.

toc. I think that is such a drastic action that it should be discussed
with other developers before you commit homicide to cvs.

Seriously, I think a developer FAQ would be a great idea. The problem is
just to find someone dum.. brave enough to take an ordeal of writing it.
Of cource with time FAQ would write itself but I would still suggest
thinking of a structure for it instead of having 100 disorganized
question-answer pairs.

-Tuukka