Customization in xfce4-panel needed for net appliance

K Raghu Prasad raghuprasad at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 07:29:15 CEST 2004

I am customizing xfce4 for a net appliance. The
problems with the panel is as follows:

1. The arrow on launcher to open sub-menu is very tiny

when viewed on TV.
Its size and color is to be enhanced. Is it possible
by modifying themes?
If not, then I'll modify the code itself. Which
sections are most pertinent for this?

2. When a sub-menu is opened on a launcher, we need to

click again on the arrow to close it. It does not
close when
mouse is clicked on some other window. Is it possible
implement this. If not, is it possible to set a
pre-defined time (in seconds) for auto close of
sub-menu?

Thanks in advance.

-krp