maximised windows

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Apr 1 18:58:10 CEST 2004

Gentlemen,

You are all enumerating a lot of rules on what maximise should do, what
it should not do, etc. But from where those rules come from? What
written spec spells it?

What you guys describe is the typical Windows behaviour, or the
behaviour of some other WM. xfwm4 maximisation is just like I want it,
there is no bug as far as I can tell (what you describe as bug aren't
bugs in my own point of view.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--