question or bug report.

Brad Cowan bcowan at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 17 20:25:36 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 13:40, Gustavo H. C. wrote:
> using twinview, the taskbar resides only on the left display, thats
> ok.
>
> the taskbar is toplevel, and no window can be positioned on top, thats
> ok too.
>
> the right display restricts the window position to not put any window
> at taskbar location, thats wrong.. it makes some area on right display
> unusable, because right display does not have a taskbar, but only a
> positioning restriction making a blank margin.
>
> I'm using a GeForce-4mx440 with last nvidia driver that supports
> twinview and xfce4-rc4.
>
> tnks a lot.
> - Gustavo

This exists with my xinerama setup too, so I quit using xinerama. Maybe
after release could I request some tiny tweaks to xinerama support like
fixing the problems you mentioned, plus maybe the ability to add
different wallpapers on different monitors :)
--
Brad Cowan <bcowan at gentoo.org>
Developer,

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB1F16A56
Key fingerprint = C408 75B9 E68D 26E2 EAAE  20CF 4D5E 293D B1F1 6A56