question or bug report.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Sep 17 22:29:33 CEST 2003

The problem is fairly complex and not that easy to fix.

Using partial struts would maybe help, but that's neither supported by
the taskbar not xfwm4 (partial struts appeared in EWMH 1.3)

By simply changing your screen layout, moving the right display a few
pixels (or even a single pixel) down would fix it.

Cheers,
Olivier.