Gaim and systray

Duarte Henriques duarte_henriques at myrealbox.com
Sat Sep 13 04:28:14 CEST 2003

Hi, I notice a bug with gaim and the panel systray, when running gaim at
startup, sometimes (not always, but I can't find the cause) it just
doesn't appear, although it's running. and it's there, but off the
screen boundries, so I can't see it or click it.
Then when I do killall gaim; gaim, it stays visible, but takes up two
slots of the tray!

I'm running RC4. Of course this might be a gaim problem...

On a side note, if I chnge to another workspace and then click the gaim
tray icon to show the buddy list, I think it should appear on the
current workspace, and not the one from which it was started, right?
maybe the standard is the other way around, but it just doesn't feel
right to click on the systray and nothing happens... (until I check the
graphical pager)

regards,
Duarte Henriques