New-Bye

Felix Costa felixcosta at terra.com.br
Wed Sep 3 05:15:27 CEST 2003

Hello There,

My name is Felix and I'm from Brazil. Firstly I'd like to thanks everybody that work on the xfce4 project. I've been using Linux since 2001 and I was looking for an deskto environment  that can run in a single computer (Pentium 233, 64 ram) and finally I've Found.
I'm using xfce4-rc2 and I would like to contribute with the project, I'm not a good programmer yet, but I would like to translate xfce to brazilian portuguese.
Does anybody can give-me some information to start?
is there anybody from brazil already doing this ?

Thanks a lot.
--
Felix Costa		          __	    Seja livre         __0
OnLine Soluções em Informática	 0\/0	    use LINUX :-)    _`\<,_