show stopper in xfwm4

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 20:02:48 CEST 2003

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 at 18:31 (+0200), Jens Luedicke wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 17:07, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> > Hi Olivier,
> >
> > I came across a showstopper in xfwm4. On clicking the [-] from the title
> > bar, I doubleclicked simultaneously with the mouse move and the window
> > did not close nor did the menu appear. Xfwm4 went into an endless loop.
> > Output on terminal on which X was running was:
> >
> > Max = 1249
>
> This is afaik related to the xfce4-netload-plugin

This output is from the netload plugin. It's a debugging output but it
was printed in normal mode. I just forgot it to remove. With the newest
version such outputs are only printed with --enable-debug. If not so,
please send me a report.

But the endless loop should not be related to the netload-plugin.

Regards,
Bernhard