[patch] [FIX] Reverse Task Switch (Alt+Shift+Tab)

Dan Compton gtg786g at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 29 19:58:13 CET 2003

I'm sorry but the previous patch had a small bug if your
cycle_windows_key included the Shift key (Mainly, when you let go of
Shift, the cycle windows window would not be relinguished).  This is a
replacement patch, it doesn't patch on top of the last patch because I
assume almost no one or no one has actually tried the original since
there have been no responses yet.

This applies to xfwm4-4.0.0.  Apply it by "patch -p0 <
xfwm4-4.0.0.shiftalttab-0.1.patch" above the xfwm4-4.0.0 directory.

Dan Compton