New Contributor

Dan Compton gtg786g at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 28 23:04:29 CET 2003

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself to the Xfce developers because I'd like to
possibly contribute some of my work to Xfce in the future.  My name is
Dan Compton; I live in Georgia, USA; I attend Georgia Tech.  I'd like
any hints/tips/links to information regarding contributing new
features/changes to Xfce.  I made a short post in response to a thread
in the Xfce mailing list stating that I was working on adding the new
Expose (accent) features of Max OS X 10.3 (Panther) to Xfce4's xfwm4.  I
will also try to add Shift+Alt+Tab support to the cycle windows in order
to scroll backwards between the windows.  And, I might add the display
of the icon in the tabwin as well.  Anyways,  I know Oliver wrote all
(or majority?) of xfwm4 and I wanted to see what his thoughts on this
are.  Also, I'm doing my changes to xfwm4-4.0.0.  Should I use a later
CVS version Oliver?

Thanks,

Dan Compton