menu autoreload

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Oct 24 13:12:40 CEST 2003

I think you may be right. I'll have a look and change it if necessary.

However, it also does work fine for me, so I'm not sure if there is
something else as well. Just to make sure, xfdesktop will not reread a
menu when a file that is included from menu.xml changes.

Even when using 'touch menu.xml' xfdesktop rereads my menu.

	Jasper