menu autoreload

Intelligent int at mtx.ru
Fri Oct 24 11:55:47 CEST 2003

I'm trying to use xfce4-cvs on my debian system
file menu.xml have been regenerated every time i install or remove smth,
but xfce doesn't reload it :(

I look through code and found:

xfce-devel/xfdesktop/src/menu.c
===
if (!ifactory || !MainMenuData || ctime < st.st_ctime)
===

man 2 stime:
===
The  field  st_mtime is changed by file modifications, e.g. by
mknod(2), truncate(2), utime(2) and write(2) (of more than zero bytes).

The st_mtime field is not changed for changes in owner, group, hard link
count, or mode.

The field st_ctime is changed by writing or by setting inode information
(i.e., owner, group, link count, mode, etc.).
===

so, i think it'a bug.