XFce goodies - SuSE RPMs now available

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Tue Oct 21 07:16:53 CEST 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 15:11, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> On Sun, 19, Oct 2003, Scott Jones wrote:
> > Done.  Also updated xfce4-netload-plugin 0.2.1 and
> > xfce4-systemload-plugin 0.3.2 packages, as I forgot to include the
> > translations in those packages.
>
> Thanks Scott,

No problem.  One favor I would ask of the developers:  I am monitoring
all the releases, so if you could remember to tick off that checkbox to
email a release notice, it would be greatly appreciated.

> hopefully some of our RedHat and MDK users will help to
> create binary rpms from the source rpms.

I hope so, too.  Well?  Get to it , guys. ;)

--
Homepage			http://scott.exti.net
XFce desktop environment 	http://www.xfce.org