cannot access cvs server :-(

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Oct 17 22:29:32 CEST 2003

Op vr 17-10-2003, om 06:29 schreef edscott wilson garcia:
> So here I go trying to configure the evolution program to check mail
> from my account at lunar-linux. And I must have clicked the wrong button
> and now it seems the ip address of the imp.mx firewall is blocked. ssh:
> connect to host (cvs.xfce.org port 22: Operation timed out)

Ok, for everyone having dev access to the server: it is set up to ban
IP's try to use ports that are not open.

You can only use cvs, ssh, pop3s and smtp.

If you want to use the e-mail account, you must first get mail with ssl
pop, before you can send mail.

My fetchmailrc entry looks like this:

  poll dbguin.lunar-linux.org proto POP3 user 'jasper' there
        with password xxx is huysmans here options fetchall ssl

Jasper