cannot access cvs server :-(

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Fri Oct 17 06:29:29 CEST 2003

So here I go trying to configure the evolution program to check mail
from my account at lunar-linux. And I must have clicked the wrong button
and now it seems the ip address of the imp.mx firewall is blocked. ssh:
connect to host (cvs.xfce.org port 22: Operation timed out)

The trouble started when I pressed the "check for supported types" in
the "sending mail" tab.

Or maybe cvs.xfce.org crashed at that same time... nah! Definitely
blocked.

So what's the procedure to get unblocked? (I ignore the ip of the FW).

What buttons of the evolution mail program are "off limits"?

Can anybody help us newbies with mail configuration, please?