[ANN] xfce4-notes-0.9 - plugin for panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Oct 6 10:29:31 CEST 2003

Op ma 06-10-2003, om 09:53 schreef Jasper Huijsmans:
> I have a few suggestions (already ;-).

Two more, minor ones.

I don't suppose you want to make the close and resize buttons themeable,
so you could include them in the source files, using gdk-pixbuf-csource
(look at xfce code for examples, all settings dialogs use it). Then you
don't have to install them. Also you don't have to recreate the pixbufs
every time, you can simple g_object_ref() an existing one.

You should probably use xfce_get_userfile("notes.xml", NULL), a function
from libxfce4util to get the location of the rc file.

	Jasper