cvs + ViewCVS + Mantis (bug management) for XFce

Chuck Mead csm at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 2 18:43:02 CEST 2003

This can all be set up anyway the xfce4 dev's want on initial import which
lunar folks will not be doing. Notably... all the xfce devs with commit
access will also have a shell and a lunar email account if they desire.
Also... our cvs sends commit emails which means that all devs can track
commits via email.

csm
Lunar Project Lead