mime icons for panel

edscott wilson garcia edscott at lunar-linux.org
Sat Nov 22 03:45:39 CET 2003

Hey,

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 15:02, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Hey edscott,
>
> I like this idea. I won't be able to look at it tonight, but I will
> certainly do so tomorrow.

I just added about ten lines to item_dialog.c and committed to HEAD (new
code is enclosed within  #ifdef #endif blocks for easy removal) that add
a button to open xffm_theme_maker if the program is located in $PATH.
>From the theme_maker window the icons can be dragged to the properties
entry box.
This is just one possibility (the easiest one). The properties dialog
could also load the mime_icons module and create an embedded treeview.
This second option would probably be faster.