does xfce currently have an anoymous cvs server.

Todd Heidesch theid at iastate.edu
Wed Nov 12 16:30:44 CET 2003

If you don't think you'll have the CVS up within a couple of weeks,
could you guys at least update XFce4-panel to fix the rc file bug
(gtk-spinbutton crash)? I've got most of the Fink files ready to submit
but the panel doesn't work, and it's kind of a necessary component.
Removing the config files doesn't work, it just copies new ones to
~/.xfce4 as soon as the panel runs, and I can't figure out what is
'corrupt' about them.

Also, xfce4-panel is not in the CVS tarball. Was that rolled up into
one of the other packages or is it just missing?

-Todd Heidesch