Plugin interface: Information and Version

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Nov 11 20:56:22 CET 2003

Op 2003-11-11 20:44:21 schreef Jasper Huijsmans:
> Op 2003-11-11 20:29:42 schreef Bernhard Walle:
>> What do you think about this?
>>

> Yeah, that would be really nice.

Slightly longer answer: I would really like to provide a bit more
facilities to plugin developers from the panel. I was thinking about a
small plugin library, installed by the panel to provide access to
useful panel functions and basic plugin functionality, like loading/
saving settings and allow plugins to set some properties, like title,
version, etc, and thing like uniqueness.

Definitely 4.2,

	Jasper