Plugin interface: Information and Version

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 20:29:42 CET 2003

Hello,

one problem with the panel plugins in my opinion the installed version.
My suggestion: A standardisized dialog that is shown if you right click
on the plugin and choose "About ...". The dialog should provide
following information, e.g. my netload plugin

  Name:          XFce4 Netload Plugin
  Version:       0.2.1