X died

EddieX eddiex at se.linux.org
Sat Nov 8 00:59:12 CET 2003

Hi!
Yesterday when i was checkin something on the web using Mozilla Firebird
0.7(release) under XFce4 4.0 and Slackware 9.1 my whole Xserver died.
I was scrolling the page down in Firebird and then it just dies.

I could not figure out exactly what made this happened. It said
something about "gdk-pixbuf" error after the Xserver died. Is this
something related to XFce or just Firebird that is known not to be rock
solid.

Either way XFce is good, and it has ALWAYS been:)
//EddieX
May the source be with you.