how do you define printers for xfprint?

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri May 30 12:07:49 CEST 2003

On Thu, 29, May 2003, Matthew Weier OPhinney wrote:

> I'm wanting to test out xfprint4, now that I have it built... but it's
> not finding printers on my system. Where is it looking? How do I tell it
> where to look?

The "Search printer"  function is not yet implemented. As I mentioned
earlier, I'm working on a complete rewrite of the xfprint stuff.
I'd like to interface standard X printing services, and collecting information
of how the stuff works e.g. in CDE (atleast it looks like Motif has Xp
support build in, Gtk+ still lacks Xp support).

regards,
Benedikt

--
NetBSD Operating system:                       http://www.NetBSD.org/