XFce 4 final packaging ?

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 29 22:20:40 CEST 2003

Le jeudi 29 mai 2003 à 21:02, nestu a écrit:

> Hi everyone ;)))
> I've hardly been at home lately, but I have half of Francois' web translated
> already. Can you list what pages *are* in for changes, and not yet fully ready
> to translate, so I/we don't do double work ;) Thanks!.

Since I'm not the boss, I can not tell you what pages are ready for
release or not ;)

What is sure is that overview (XFce4 modules section), extras and
download pages will absolutely need to be modified. Others are fine
for *me*.

Olivier, do you think we can start translations on this basis ?

Thanx

Regards.
--
Francois Le Clainche