xfce4 panel segmentation fault and another question

Peter Mitchub mitchubus2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 13:32:44 CEST 2003

Hi there,

i just did a cvs checkout some minutes ago and
startxfce4 always reports a segmentation fault when
trying to start up xfce4-panel. Last week's cvs
checkout (and the ones before) worked just fine.

Another thing -- I noticed that the left-click menu
which pops up when clicking on the desktop and every
other button is now highlighted in a blue color when
hovering over it -- can that be disabled? I liked the
style before that (i'm using Xfce theme along with the
b5 window style) where hovering was not as obvious
much more...

any ideas would be great!

Best,
Peter