Pointer Connected to "Window change workspaces" Issue

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Thu May 22 23:06:18 CEST 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 03:46:48PM -0500, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
[...]
> > > Now, disconnecting these options would bloat the configuration panel
> > > (which is already too bloated for my taste) and would break
> > > consistency IMO.
> > >
> > > FYI, I've switched off desktop wrapping myself because of that,
> > > although I liked to be able to drag windows from workspace to
> > > workspace...

[...]

I also like the old behaviour better.
You also could change the already existing option "Wrap workspaces
when the pointer reaches a screen edge" to "Wrap screen only by
dragging windows" or something like this.
Or, just keep the old behaviour when the option "Wrap workspaces..."
is off.

I like the latter better - so everyone gets what he/she wants.

Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
Scientists build to learn, engineers learn to build.