move window to workspaces

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu May 22 22:20:13 CEST 2003

Hi George,

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 17:09, George Ivanov wrote:
> Is it the only way to move a window to some workspace using
> "Warp workspaces when the pointer reaches..." ?
> I don't use this feature because i don't like it at all. So if a user don't
> use this , (s)he  don't have a way to move a window to a different workspace.

1) You can use the pager to DnD the window
2) You can stick the window, move to the workspace and unstick the
window
3) You can use kbd shortcut Ctrl+Alt+[Home|End] to move windows to the
previous/next workspace
4) You can use Ctrl+Alt+Numeric keyboard [1-9] to send windows to
workspaces 1-9

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org