xfwm: Auto-focus on window creation ? :)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed May 21 22:34:28 CEST 2003

Hi Danny,

To be able to detect that the user is actually typing, the window
manager would have to grab all keys... Doesn't sound too reasonnable to
me (at least because if the WM is busy, the events won't be forwarded to
the application until the WM forward them)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org