vote for programmer

Neal nomore.office at verizon.net
Tue May 20 05:14:42 CEST 2003

Do any of our beloved XFce developers fit these categories?  I'd be more
than please to nominate any/all of you!

 From http://linuxpr.com/releases/5855.html:

"VANCOUVER, BC - May 12, 2003 - ActiveState is pleased to announce the
third annual Programmers' Choice and Activators' Choice Awards. The
awards honor those individuals who *actively* contribute to open
languages and display excellence in their programming efforts.

Awards will be presented in each of ActiveState's key technologies:
Perl, PHP, Python, Tcl, and XSLT.

Programmers' Choice recipients are nominated and chosen by members of
the programming community--like you. Know someone who's really made a
difference using these languages? Tell us about them!"