workspace edge resistance nit

Mike Makonnen mtm at identd.net
Mon May 19 20:48:48 CEST 2003

Hello folks,

I have a minor nit regarding workspace wrapping resistance using the mouse.
My panel and gkrellm are on the right border of my desktop and I keep
inadvertently switching desktops when I don't want to. The problem, it seems, is
that vertical mouse movement seems to count towards edge resistence. For
example, moving the mouse diagonally down and accross the edge provides less
"apparent" resistance than trying to move the mouse horizontally accross the
border.

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc