xfce4-cvs-snapshot build script - would anyone like to try one ?

ipfw sponix sponix2ipfw at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 23:49:27 CEST 2003

I have slapped together a rough little build script that does the magic of
putting the components of xfce4 cvs snapshots together and dropping them in
/usr/local/ if anyone would like to give this a try just yell at me. I'm
knew to the xfce4 development, so this may have already been done, if so I'm
sorry to repost. I just got tired of having to rebuild it by hand all the
time.

well, thanks for your time,
sponix