SMB Browsing problem in xffm

Peter Mitchub mitchubus2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 14:03:09 CEST 2003

Thanks a lot as it is working now!!! I still have one issue tho, whenever I try to find out the remote file's properties, i.e. Size etc., i cannot do so (the right-click menu does not show the File-> entry) but only the other entries like "Copy". Even when enabling the xffm menubar, and choosing File->Properties with the remote file selected, I get an error message saying something: Select path first (or similar)..

Any ideas?

Thanks again!!!
Peter