feature requests to xfwm and xfce4-panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon May 12 14:25:32 CEST 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 17:42:43 +0530
Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:

> And relabel it to something a little more informative.

Hmm, I have been meaning to ask advice on this. Currently I call them
subpanels. They used to be called popup menus, but that is far to
confusing in combination with the right-click popup menus. If subpanel
is not informative enough I'm open for suggestions.

With the current terminology, I don't know what would be the best way to
make it more obvious, other than "Attach subpanel", or a variation on
that.

	Jasper